Why Choose Us
We see ourselves as partners in growth and success of our clients, and not just the corporate advisors, as we commit to execute what we advise. Our reputation is built on the excellent service we provide to our clients - we are reliable, practical, commercial and thoroughthis is why most of our clients have been long standing.
Our value proposition:
- Proven results for a number of clients supported by their testimonials
- Service delivery by consultants, previously worked under big four brands
- Low cost and lean model to allow competitive fees to clients
- One-stop shop eliminating need to engage multiple experts and consultants
- Solution-oriented attitude and fact-based approach to problem solving
- Structure and simplify complex problems to enable effective decision making
What's in the name: Cerule
Cerule means the colour blue in Latin. For us, blue symbolises the vast space, the unexplored territory and the unknown horizon - like a boundary-less blue sky or a limitless blue ocean. It also symbolises our unsigned over-arching strategy in each of our assignment - Blue Ocean Strategy.
Blue oceans denote something that is not in existence today-the market space like India where clients are not operating. In blue oceans and markets like India, there is ample opportunity for growth that is both profitable and rapid. The competition is irrelevant because the rules of the game are waiting to be set and deeper potential of market space that is not yet explored.
The corner-stone of Blue Ocean Strategy is 'value innovation'. Businesses in developed markets are constantly achieving value innovation (in product, service, or delivery) that creates value.
Cerule's view is that in an emerging market like India, the focus of local businesses is less on innovation but more on adoption of technologies already existing in the world for a consumer market with a massive purchasing power. Hence, a gap in innovation can be filled in by the developed market businesses, creating plenty of opportunities.